Lunar New Year Celebration at the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA)
|Official Website:||Lunar New Year Celebration at the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA)|
|Venue:||Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (MFA)|
|Location:||465 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA|
|Dates:||Saturday, February 9, 2019 - Saturday, February 9, 2019|
|Hours:||10 am - 5 pm|
|Ages:||Toddlers, Kids, Teens, Adults|
Ring in the Year of the Pig! Go on a tour or talk highlighting works of art in the Art of Asia galleries; tours in English, American Sign Language, and Mandarin.
• Enjoy a variety of music and dance performances throughout the Museum—including Lion dances performed by the Gund Kwok Asian Women Lion and Dragon Dance Troupe.
• Drop in on hands-on family art-making activities to create your own masterpieces to take home.
• Watch energetic presentations of Chinese and Vietnamese martial arts, and participate in interactive demonstrations of Saebae, a Korean New Year’s ceremony, and a traditional Chinese tea ceremony.
Lunar New Year at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, is presented in partnership with Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center, the Korean Cultural Society of Boston, VietAID, Vietnamese American Community of Massachusetts and the Chinese Culture Connection.
465 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA map
• Ring in the Year of the Pig!
Go on a tour or talk highlighting works of art in the Art of Asia galleries; tours in English, American Sign Language, and Mandarin.
- Check out our Boston Chinese New Year Celebration guide for lots more great ideas on things to do with the kids.
|We make best efforts to update information, but it changes frequently, so we cannot warrant it. Please call to check Lunar New Year Celebration at the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) schedules, fees, and directions before making the trek. We help you, please help us. Report an Error if you find one.|